Retail Business Conference (“RBC”) 2024 Consumer Health Rebate (“Rebate”) – Customer Terms & Conditions
Customers who meet discount eligibility requirements are eligible to receive a discount on qualified purchases ordered between
July 1 – August 7, 2024
Discount eligibility requirements are as follows:
1. Only orders for rebate-eligible products that are placed through the RBC website between July 1 - August 7, 2024 are eligible for the applicable Rebate. Rebate percentages, as well as the net price after rebate for each product, are specified in the RBC website and on the order confirmation.
2. Open stock items must ship from September 4 – October 4, 2024. Display items will ship from September 4 – November 8, 2024
3. Rebates are based on net sales and will be issued in the form of a credit memo in January 2025. December 16, 2024 dating applies.
4. Customers will not receive additional rebates on items that are subject to a pricing contract in effect between the customer and a manufacturer, where Cardinal Health facilitates the pricing to the customer. Customers will receive either the contract from the manufacturer or the Rebate, whichever pricing is best. Customers can still order items on a manufacturer pricing contract to receive the extended dating even if they will not be receiving the Rebate.
5. Pricing may differ on Order Express vs. the RBC portal due to promotions running on Order Express during the time frame. The Rebate is only honored on the orders on the RBC website. Order Express will ship at the pharmacy’s correct everyday pricing.
6. Certain items may be subject to price fluctuations. Prices listed in the ordering platform and/or reports generated by the ordering platform may not reflect the increased price that will appear on my invoice. If a price increase exceeds 10% of the amount listed in the ordering platform, Cardinal Health will notify of such price increase, at which time I can either agree to purchase the item (subject to the price increase) or cancel my order with no penalty.
7. Customer must be a retail independent pharmacy or approved regional chain customer unless otherwise approved by Cardinal Health. No 340B accounts are eligible.
8. Customers must be a primary Cardinal Health customer at the time of the Rebate payout (in January 2025) in order to receive the Rebate.
9. If the customer that attends RBC sells their pharmacy to a non-Cardinal Health Customer the Rebate will not be paid on a prorated basis or otherwise, or transfer to the purchaser of the pharmacy.
10. If a primary Cardinal Health customer purchases a Rebate eligible store after RBC is over, they can still receive the Rebate, provided that the store that was purchased met all the discount eligibility requirements and the products ship during the eligible dates.
Important: The price reductions described herein constitute a “discount or other reduction in price,” as defined under the Medicare/Medicaid Anti-Kickback Statute, on products purchased from Cardinal Health. Customer shall comply with any and all requirements imposed on buyers, respectively, under 42 U.S.C. § 1320a-7b(b)(3)(A) and the “safe harbor” regulations regarding discounts or other reductions in price set forth in 42 C.F.R. § 1001.952(h). Customer may be obligated to accurately report, under state or federal programs which provide cost or charge based reimbursement, the net cost actually paid by customer.