RBC 2023 Consumer Health – Customer Terms & Conditions
Customers who meet discount eligibility requirements are eligible to receive a discount on qualified
purchases ordered between June 28 – August 2, 2023.
Discount eligibility requirements are as follows:
1. Only orders for rebate-eligible products that are placed through the RBC website between June 28 –
August 2, 2023 are eligible for the applicable rebate. Rebate percentages, as well as the net price after
rebate for each product, are specified in the RBC website and on the order confirmation.
• Open stock items will ship from August 28 - September 29, 2023
• Display items will ship from August 28 – November 3, 2023
2. Rebates are based on net sales and will be issued in the form of a credit memo in January 2024.
December 15 dating applies.
3. Customers will not receive additional rebates on items that are subject to a pricing contract in effect
between the customer and a manufacturer, where Cardinal Health facilitates the pricing to the customer.
Customers will receive either the contract from the manufacturer or the RBC deal, whichever pricing is
best. Customers can still order items on a manufacturer pricing contract to receive the extended dating
even if they will not be receiving the RBC deal.
4. Pricing may differ on Order Express vs. the RBC portal due to promotions running on Order Express
during the time frame. RBC Rebates are only honored on the orders on the RBC website. Order Express
will ship at the pharmacy’s correct everyday pricing.
5. Certain items may be subject to price fluctuations. Prices listed in the ordering platform and/or reports
generated by the ordering platform may not reflect the increased price that will appear on my invoice. If a
price increase exceeds 10% of the amount listed in the ordering platform, Cardinal Health will notify of
such price increase, at which time I can either agree to purchase the item (subject to the price increase) or
cancel my order with no penalty.
6. Customer must be a retail independent pharmacy or approved regional chain customer unless
otherwise approved by Cardinal Health. No 340B accounts are eligible.
7. Customers must be a primary Cardinal Health customer at the time of the RBC Rebate payout (in
January 2024) in order to receive the rebate.
8. If the pharmacy that attends RBC is sold to a non-Cardinal Health customer, the rebate will not be paid
on a prorated basis or transfer to the purchaser of the pharmacy.
9. If a customer purchases a store after RBC is over, they can still receive the rebate.
Important: The price reductions described herein constitute a “discount or other reduction in price,” as defined under the
Medicare/Medicaid Anti-Kickback Statute, on products purchased from Cardinal Health. Customer shall comply with any and all
requirements imposed on buyers, respectively, under 42 U.S.C. § 1320a-7b(b)(3)(A) and the “safe harbor” regulations regarding discounts
or other reductions in price set forth in 42 C.F.R. § 1001.952(h). Customer may be obligated to accurately report, under state or federal
programs which provide cost or charge based reimbursement, the net cost actually paid by customer.